Monday, June 12, 2006

The Climax Even Before a Beginning!!

"It is, I think, that we are all so alone in what lies deepest in our souls, so unable to find the words, and perhaps the courage to speak with unlocked hearts, that we don't know at all that it is the same with others." - Sheldon VanAuken's (A Severe Mercy)

And then you happen my Dear friend, but then... Alas!!... With a heavy heart and a cowardly tenor, I proclaim that letting go of you for better (for you!)would be the one and the only regret I shall nurse with me throughout…. You have given me a glimpse of the unmatched brilliance of possible conversations between two human beings, who at the core are in search of discovery of joy in existence as it is…. There is much more to say… so little to transcribe as of now… huh… In all honesty, believe me, you are the best to have happened in this phase in this lonesome soul’s tiresome journey towards the unknown stupor … May God Bless You… What else could I say?? That it's the climaxing even when the beginning was yet to take shape???Forgive me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home